General Information about the Festival
- Plenty of FREE parking is available in the parking lots surrounding the festival. Look for the signs to direct you to available parking.
- Although in most cases you can park within a block of the festival site, you will be doing a fair amount of walking to visit all the different areas and artisans. Wear comfortable walking shoes,dress comfortably, put on some sun block, and wear a hat to protect yourself from the sun.
- Please leave your pets at home for their comfort and safety. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT THE FESTIVAL. Service dogs are of course welcome.
- Consider backpacking small children. Strollers take up more space and are difficult to navigate through crowds. To avoid crowds come early when the festival opens at 10:00 a.m.
- Bring along cash (small bills) for food, drinks and children's activities. Many of the food or drink vendors accept credit cards. Some of the other vendors may accept credit cards.
- There are many different types of food available. Don't fill up on food at the first food booth you see. Stroll around to see all the offerings, then sample several of the dishes that appeal to you. While eating enjoy the free entertainment.
- Keep young children within your site at all times. Arrange a meeting place in case your kids lose you.
- We have a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for underage drinking or excessive drinking. The Milpitas Police, as well as Festival Management will be vigilant in this regard.
- Think about your holiday shopping while browsing the many arts and crafts booths. Many unique hand-made gifts are available that you can stash away until December.
- Please use the trash and recycling receptacles located throughout the Festival. Our volunteers work hard to keep things clean, so let's give them a hand by disposing of your trash in the appropriate container.
- Have Fun! Bring your family and friends.
Milpitas Chamber of Commerce
828 N. Hillview Dr., Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 262-2613 FAX (408) 262-2823
Copyright © 2018 Milpitas Chamber of Commerce